This week's top ten is...Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc.
So, of course, I'd like to start with number ten...
10. I would really love to get bookshelves built into the walls of my room, so I don't have these huge, towering things hogging up so much space in my personal areas.
9. I think some really neat looking bookends always add a little touch of personality to your shelves, SO I would get these next.
8. BOOKMARKS! I read so many books, these would be essential...plus, I notice many that are different and unique from your original piece of paper.
7. Any kind of merchandise related to my books. I'm particular to clothing and decorations that I am likely to use again and again, like coffee mugs or phone cases.
6. Giftcards to bookstores...getting one of these is like Christmas morning for me.
5. A unique bag to carry all those books in! Not only would it be more convenient for me to haul the non-ebooks in, but it adds style and flare to my personality.
4. Accessories for my e-reader...I mean, look at all the neat covers and things they have in stock for me to buy!
3. I desperately want a bedspread with my books printed on it...though they do make comforters with book covers on them, I was unable to convince the "higher authority" to let me have one.
2. The movie...occasionally. I do have to admit they tend to butcher books when they make them into movies, so I usually don't like to watch them, but even so it's still neat to see your characters brought to life, in the right way, of course.
1. A book nook! I always wanted a small area that I could hide away in and read by myself...I'd love to have some windows involves in it, as well. :D