Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves


This is my first "Stacking the Shelves" (hosted by Tynga's Reviews). Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Here's what we got this week:


Daughter purchased for her Nook and has already read it twice -- review coming soon!


Mom got this eBook to review for an upcoming book tour -- Post-apocalyptic Young Adult! Looks awesome and I just love the cover. Review next month.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to Stacking the Shelves. I think this is a fun way to find what others are reading and to discover new books. Here is my post:
    STS


    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my STS! The second one looks really interesting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Heroes of Olympus!!! Yay! So excited to see your review on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I gave you a Liebster award! Check it out on my blog: http://susreviews.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. Whispers in Autumn's cover is so pretty! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by because of the Liebster, nice to meet you and enjoy the books you've chosen.

    Covers are awesome, I have got to find a book designer, mine (book covers) suck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooh, the cover of Whispers in Autumn is super pretty! Hope you enjoy :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whispers in Autumn does look fantastic! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover for Whispers in Autumn, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week. I have heard really good things about Rick Riordan's books. I will have to check them out sometime. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete