Thursday, January 17, 2013

Visionary Unleashed by N. Dunham - Virtual Book Tour


Please welcome author N. Dunham on tour with Bewitching Book Tours today for "Visionary Unleashed".

Thanks for answering my questions!

Pretend your protagonist is at school and opens her locker – what will we see inside?

In Aislinn’s locker you will find, a mirror, pink lip gloss, fruity perfume spray, a jacket, and a couple of cd’s from some of her favorite musicians.

What’s your favorite sweet treat?

Hands down ice cream. I don’t know if it’s the coldness or the heavenly taste, but I love it especially if it’s vanilla or cookie dough with coconut, chocolate chunks, and whip cream!

What superpower would you love to have? Why?

I would love to be able to fly. To soar across the world and to be able to see sights I have never seen with the wind against my face would be breathtaking!

What would you write in a letter to your teen self?

If I could write a letter to myself it would say something like; Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Do the things you enjoy and what someone else does. Have your own mind and be proud of it. Choose your friends wisely. Study more and try to make your schoolwork more fun (somehow) and respect your parents because you too will be one someday.

What book is on your nightstand currently?

I am currently reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. It is very captivating!

Favorite TV show from your childhood?

It’s a toss between The Wonder Years and Who’s The Boss.

You’re stranded on a desert island—which character from your book do you want with you? Why?

Tough question- since most of the characters in my book have their own unique set of skills combined with being a visionary. It’s a toss-up between Aislinn and Sebastian. Aislinn for her extraordinary powers which are revealed at the end of the book and Sebastian for his protective like qualities and charm.

Who was your teenaged crush? Why?

Leonardo DiCaprio. Remember Titanic; need I say more?

Visionary-Unleashed (Visionary Trilogy Book One) by N. Dunham
Genre: YA Fantasy Fiction
Number of pages: 232

Sixteen-year-old Aislinn Lee Murphy accidentally unleashes her hidden ability to see things before they happen, making her a Visionary. But little does she know that this amazing gift comes with a severe price. She must never tell a soul or she risks putting herself and her family in great peril.

A Visionary is someone who has been chosen to see the future and has the benefit of having spirit animals to guide and protect them, but there is a secret agency whose sole purpose is to terminate all Visionaries and Aislinn has become their next target.

“My eye. I’ve been hit!” I scream as I anxiously rub my eye with one hand trying hard not to fall.

Sebastian nervously responds to my ill worded statement and asks me what I’m talking about and if I’m alright.

“Sorry. I was hit by a bug, I’m fine,” I say trying to correct myself. I was never one for bugs let alone bugs in my eye. Gross.

I focus back on the small, metallic ball. My right palm starts to feel sweaty and I begin to get an electrifying sense of confidence run through my body. I hold up my hand and forcefully throw the metallic ball smack into the center of their windshield. The glass shatters into a million tiny pieces and their car goes into a tailspin before coming to a complete stop.

“Yes!” I squeal in delight.

“Alright!” Sebastian says.


N. Dunham is the author of the Visionary Trilogy.

N. Dunham's interest in reading and writing didn't come until early adulthood. She enjoys works of many genres and has a passion for the arts. VISIONARY-UNLEASHED was inspired by New England's natural beauty and wildlife (especially red-tailed hawks).

www.ndunham.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/N-Dunham/565938163423483
https://twitter.com/ndunham151
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/N.-Dunham/e/B00AOB5CKS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

1 comment: